Calvary Chapel of Nashua is a loving fellowship of people seeking Jesus every day in our lives. We simply teach the bible simply, line by line verse by verse. We love Jesus and We love what He loves – People!
– WE BELIEVE … the only true basis of Christian fellowship is Christ’s (Agape) love, which is greater than any differences we possess, and without which we have no right to claim ourselves Christians.
– WE BELIEVE … in all the fundamental doctrines of orthodox evangelical Christianity, the inerrancy of Scripture, that the Bible, Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God, that God the Father is the personal transcendent, and sovereign Creator of all things, and that God is eternally existent in three separate persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
– WE BELIEVE … The Worship of God should be spiritual. Therefore, we remain flexible and yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit to direct our worship.
– WE BELIEVE … The Worship of God should be inspirational. Therefore, we give great place to music in our worship.
– WE BELIEVE … The Worship of God should be intelligent. Therefore, our services are designed with great emphasis upon the teaching of the Word of God that He might instruct us how He should be worshipped.
– WE BELIEVE … The Worship of God should be fruitful. Therefore we look for His love in our lives as the supreme manifestation that we have been truly worshipping him.
Join us Sundays at 8-9:45 or 11:30 or Tuesdays at 6:30 for our special
“Tent of Meeting” with Harp and Bowl worship and prayer.
Services: Sundays @ 10:00
Sunday School, and nursery care provided.
Bible Based Preaching, Soul winning, KJV church. We have a real heart for people. In our church you will find no perfect people, just a group of people learning and growing together. We love to fellowship! So, We have lots of activities for all ages. Sunday School for all, Girls club, base ball program, Choirs, bus transportation, Counceling, Moms club (‘Mothering Makes A Difference’), Tues. Ladies Bible study, Secret Pal, Men’s breakfast, monthly dinners and much more.
Catholic Community. Mass Times, Sat: 4 p.m. Sun: 8, 10, 11:30 a.m.
Weekday: Mon, Wed, Fri: 8:30 a.m. Tue, Thu: 7 p.m. Winter only
Holy day & Vigil: 7, 8:30 p.m. Vigil: 7 p.m.