We are a spirited, comfortable, loving church that believes in the principles of the Word of God and may not always align with the traditional boundaries of the church. We feature arts ministry that includes dance, mime and spoken word. We are an evangelistic ministry that believes in taking ministry where it must go in order to develop what we know as “church.” It is important that all we gain from the church experience should carry over into our everyday lives with family, friends, co-workers and society. Being an intimate ministry, we are interested in kingdom building and look to obtain our location where full ministry can be experienced. We welcome you to join us at anytime.
Sundays: 9 am – 10:30 am
– Tuesdays: Bible Study 6:30 pm – 8 pm
Deacon Jimmie M. Smith, Chairman of Board
– Elder Donta Adger, Associate Minister/Minister of Music
– Minister Shannon Clay, Associate Minister/Youth Leader
– Minister LaDonna Dortch, Associate Minister/Minister of Prayer
– Minister Betty Jackson, Associate Minister/Pastor’s Adjutant