Faith Fellowship is a non-denominational church of love, compassion, acceptance and forgiveness for people of all denominations, all races, all economic and social background.
– We are so glad that you are here. Whether this is your first time visiting or you have chosen to make Faith Fellowship your home church. It is our desire that you experience God’s presence in a life-changing way.
– We have a purpose and passion to love God and to reach people with His love so they can be saved, comto to the knowledge of His truth and fulfill His purpose for their lives. Faith Fellowship is a place of love, acceptance and forgiveness. It is a place for healing, restoration, freedom and miracles. Faith Fellowship is a place where you can give out of your life to make a difference in others’ lives.
– At Faith Fellowship Church there is a place for everyone! We have oppotunities for you to connect, get to know others and grow in your spiritual journey with God. More than ever, we need relationships in our lives. Relationship are our safety net. God-give relationships can encourage, challenge and protect us. (Hewbrews 10:25)
Come make a Friend and
Meet our Friend Jesus Worship 11a.m. & Kid’s Church
Sunday Evening 6 p.m.
Wednesday night Prayer 6.pm.
Everyone welcome !
Location: Highway 20 East to Seminole Street north, turn left, go to East 10th street turn right, half a block left into church parking lot.
– Location: Highway 20 East to Dorothy Street turn left, go to east 10th Street turn left then right into the parking lot. Sign near the corner of Dorothy and 10th Street.
– Location: Take Highway 66 North to Blue Starr Drive, at a light, turn right on to Blue Starr, go to Dorothy Street and turn right, down Dorothy it turns into Seminole Street, go to east 10th Street and turn left, church on the left of 10th Street.
– What the church believes/don’t believe:
– Seventh-day Sabbath Keepers (Saturday) sundown
– Friday till sundown Saturday – no work
– Keep all Ten of the Ten Commandments.
– Dead do not go to Heaven.
– Disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ
– Kingdom of God will be on the earth.
– Bible Prophecy – Revelations
– Do not Speak in Tongues.
– Baptism by complete immersion.
– Prayer for the sick and anointing with oil.
“Earnestly Contending for the Faith”
Services: Wednesday 7 pm and Sunday 2:00 pm
Prayer begins 30 minutes prior to each service.
Service times are:
Sunday Morning at 10:00 AM
Wednesday Evening at 7:00 PM
Nursery, Children and Youth Programs are
available during regular service hours.
The Well is a brand new church in Claremore Oklahoma as of
February 2009. Our vision is to see a community transformed
by the love of Christ and we are here to serve with that authentic
love one person at a time. We do this by offering a non-threatening
weekly gathering at the Cinema 8 at 10:30am. We are more known for what we do during the week as we partner
with others to serve and meet unmet needs in our county. This is a church for people that don’t care much for church and would
rather BE THE CHURCH than do it. None of us are perfect and we
value people that are willing to admit it. We would be honored to have