Most folks aren’t in Church. Why? Too often
* the sermons are dry and boring and have nothing to do with daily life.
* many churches seem to be more interested in your wallet than you.
* the people in the church are unfriendly to visitors.
* you wonder about the quality of the nursery care for your children.
Hey! Don’t you think that attending church should be something that is enjoyable?
At NKBC, you will
* meet new friends and get to know your neighbors.
* enjoy upbeat praise and worship music as well as the traditional hymns.
* hear positive, practical messages which encourage you in your
Christian walk each week.
We encourage you to check us out.
We believe you will be pleasantly supprised at what you find.
Radiant Life is a “House of Refuge for the lost and hurting in the Keithville area. Pastors Jerry and Tina Kennedy and the congregation invite you to visit with us. We have a place for just for you.