The Father’s House is a Spirit-filled church dedicated to helping people experience the unconditional love found in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
– The Father’s House is not just a church, but a family and a church you can call home! There is a place for you at The Father’s House with activities for everyone: Children’s Church and Kid’s Choir / Dance Team, YPG Youth Group / Youth Band, “Dream Big” Womens Fellowship, Spanish Services, Bridges of Hope Community Outreach / Food Bank.
– We invite you to join us for a time of fellowship, worship and ministry as you experience the word or God taught in a powerful and practical manner. Welcome Home…to The Father’s House!
– Sunday Worship Service & Children’s Church 10:30 am
– Spanish Worship Service 1:30 pm
– Sunday Evening and Youth Group 5:30 pm
– Wednesday Night Bible Study 7:00 pm
– Childcare available at every service
Pastor Dr. Daniel and Mabel Manriquez