A sanctuary is a place where one goes to be in the presence of God. It is a place of peace, refuge, and safety. It is a place of freedom and liberty. A sanctuary is a place where the broken find healing and restoration. At the Sanctuary of Saginaw, we strive to facilitate an environment that lives up to our name.
– As a group, our primary goal is to lift up the Name of Jesus while encouraging and supporting each other to follow Him to the fullest in our lives. We want to minister to lost and hurting people with the love and power of Jesus Christ.
– All are welcome to worship with us. The Sanctuary is non-denominational, with a Pentecostal background. We desire to create an environment of Truth, apart from judgment and condemnation.
– The Sanctuary of Saginaw. A home for the hurting. A refuge in a world of chaos.
Saturday Evening Worship: 6 pm
– Tuesday Evening Bible Study: 7pm
– Thursday Evening Prayer: 7pm
Steven D. Niswonger, Lead Pastor