Strictly NON-Denominational. Teach from the written word of God and the Holy Spirit. Discernment dictates that Anything created by man will NOT be sufficient in our praise, or worship. Some value may be gained by examination of man created devices and creeds for the use of teaching.
– Truth in Christ intends to charge a revival that brings us back to the saving grace of Jesus. We do this very seriously, without crushing anyone’s spirit. We want soldiers that will move forward. Not destroyed sinners.
Other Worship Style
Mix of informal and formal
King James Version
Service times are held at the need of the parishioners.
– Service = serving. At times regular services will be available in person, on-line, or available via saved internet site lesson.
– All effort is made to ensure the Pastor is the servant of the fellowship. Acts 20:28 is taken very seriously.
– The Pastor will obviously have to make all final decisions but the needs of the congregation are what matters, NOT the pastor’s.
The youth pastor position is too sensitive for the senior pastor to let go of at this point. His background and experiences have made him extremely protective over all, especially this group.
– It will take some work, impressive planning, and obvious fruit for him to relinquish the youth to another (slowly).
– Leaders will continue to come as they are called by the Holy Spirit.
– We are currently blessed with a strange array of highly talented people. Such as if you needed the right people to get a powerhouse off of the ground.
– God Bless you and give you peace and Grace from the Lord our Savior, Jesus Christ.
October 3, 2015 7:12 pm
Carefully, slowly, and cautiously being created.
Women's fellowship is true heart and soul of assembly. Also Driven to fulfill the commandments of Jesus Christ. Undoubtedley the most critical ministry during large projects. Takes the hand of other ministries when situations require their talent.
Pastoral Counseling, with assistance from Elder, Deacon, respected member of group.
James G Juilfs
Senior Pastor eMail
James G Juilfs
Youth Pastor eMail
Leslie & Alexandria Juilfs
Children's Pastor eMail
Driven by teaching. Teaching incorporates music. They work together.
Men's fellowship is crucial. Driven to fulfill the commandments of Jesus Christ. Work side by side with other ministries when situations dictate.
Small Groups Ministry
Pastoral Counseling with support from individual with DIRECT experience in group situation.
The most crucial aspect of the mission. The absolutely righteous or the righteous Saints with God given abilities MUST drive this area. A call for support for the Children's ministry or any child's need must be met with immediate reaction.
Truth In Christ Ministry is located at 42505 N 45th Dr in the city of Phoenix. Phoenix is located in the beautiful state of Arizona. According to our database, there are approximately 499 churches in Phoenix, with 37 Catholic churches, 85 Baptist churches, 11 Pentecostal churches, 21 Methodist churches, and 345 other denomination churches. If you are looking for a new church or just visiting Phoenix, please browse through our church directory to find a church that meets your needs.
The church you are viewing considers itself to be a non denominational church. In Christianity, non-denominational churches are those not formally aligned with an established denomination, or that remain otherwise officially autonomous. This, however, does not preclude an identifiable standard among such congregations. When visiting a non-denominational church, make sure that the teachings and practices adhere to the Bible. Feel free to browse our directory to find a Christian church near you.
Church Angel makes it easy to add your church to our comprehensive directory!
Church Angel .com is a directory of churches and Christian counselors that can be searched for by city, state, and denomination covering the United States of America and Canada. We made it easy to browse through churches in your area. Our online Christian church directory makes it easy to list a church or find a church that meets your spiritual needs. Find a church today!