Saturday 12 Noon
– Sunday 11:am
– Monday 6:pm Men In Transition
– Tuesday 6:pm Women In Transition
– Wednesday 6:pm Youth In Transition
– Thursday 6:pm Families In Transition
– 24/Hr Prayer Hotline 888.557.4628 ext 100
– 24/Hr Crisis Intervention 888.557.4628 ext. 200
– 24/Hr Counseling 888.557.4628 ext. 300
Arch-Prelate Abdel-Aziz, A.M., DD., Phd MM
– Overseer Pamellia Powell Jackson
– Eldress Geraline Barnes
– Chairman Board of Trustees Wayne Z. McKellar
– Chairman Board of Deacons Gregory Moore
– Chairman Jr Board of Deacons Bobby D. Bethea
Universal Center of God World Wide Transitional Center is located at Transitional Center 206 East 7th Street in the city of Lumberton. Lumberton is located in the beautiful state of North Carolina. According to our database, there are approximately 94 churches in Lumberton, with 2 Catholic churches, 41 Baptist churches, 11 Pentecostal churches, 6 Methodist churches, and 34 other denomination churches. If you are looking for a new church or just visiting Lumberton, please browse through our church directory to find a church that meets your needs.
The church you are viewing considers itself to be a non denominational church. In Christianity, non-denominational churches are those not formally aligned with an established denomination, or that remain otherwise officially autonomous. This, however, does not preclude an identifiable standard among such congregations. When visiting a non-denominational church, make sure that the teachings and practices adhere to the Bible. Feel free to browse our directory to find a Christian church near you.
Church Angel makes it easy to add your church to our comprehensive directory!
Church Angel .com is a directory of churches and Christian counselors that can be searched for by city, state, and denomination covering the United States of America and Canada. We made it easy to browse through churches in your area. Our online Christian church directory makes it easy to list a church or find a church that meets your spiritual needs. Find a church today!